MYC Business Meeting
Wednesday, Sep 16, 2020 (7:00 pm - 9:00 pm)
NOTICE OF ANNUAL MYC MEETING
All MYC members are invited to the annual business meeting (a.k.a. Membership meeting) on September 16, 2020 at 7 p.m. For the first time in MYC’s history, the meeting will be held virtually using the Google Meet app.
- Roll Call
- Approval of minutes of preceding meeting
- Summary of the year--Pete
- Reports of officers
- Update on the search for a location of the Water Activities Center--Afan
- Reports of committees
- Membership committee report--Bob
- Race committee report--Charlie
- Unfinished business
- New business
- Nominations of the new rear-commodore and board members and election
- A board meeting will follow (MYC members are welcome)
GOOGLE MEET is an on-line conferencing app provided by Google. Information about the meeting ID will be available in an email prior to the meeting; and an internet link will also be provided. (Also, a phone number & a PIN will be provided for those who wish to participate on their phone.) This inormation is also listed below.
There are several ways to log into the meeting:
- You can try tapping on the link and see if it connects you to the meeting.
- You can copy the link and paste it into a new browser tab or browser window.
- You can install and use the “GOOGLE MEET” app on your smartphone / smart device and use Meeting ID qsw-owbt-djc
- You can simply dial the meeting’s phone number on your phone and use the PIN. 662-516-5498 PIN: 368821642
If connecting via your browser using #1 or #2 above, when you’ve connected, look for a button that says “JOIN NOW” and press that button:
(The google “chrome” browser works especially well with ”GOOGLE MEET”)