Friday, Oct 22, 2021 (6:00 pm - 10:00 pm)
Commodore Charlie Goehring and the Board of Directors
of the Mendota Yacht Club invite you to attend
the 2021 Commodore’s Banquet
Friday, October 22, 2021
Cocktails at 6 p.m.
Dinner and Trophy presentation to follow
Please RSVP for this event by October 16, 2021 by clicking on the link below. If you have trouble registering, please contact one of the web managers at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
601 University Avenue
Madison, Wisconsin 53715
Adult Menu Options (Includes house salad, dinner roll, and beverage)
- Vegetarian Ratatouille $30
- Fish Fry (Beer Battered Cod) $30
- Marinated Flank Steak $36
- Chicken Tenders $15
Dessert: There will be a celebration cake of the 2021 MYC sailing season. Alcoholic beverages wil be available at a cash bar.
Special Dietary Requests: Contact Fluno Center directly at 608-441-7148 (David).
Dave Elsmo and John Kilsdonk will present highlights of their exciting season of racing on Lake Michigan in Thunderstruck, a Farr 60. Commodore Charlie Goehring and Fleet Captains will honor the series and season champions and recipients of our many historic Specialty awards during the trophy presentation. The evening will conclude with the traditional Change-of-Watch flag ceremony when Commodore Charlie turns his duties over to Vice Commodore Patrick Heaney, and we welcome new Vice Commodore Matthew Barron and Rear Commodore Brett Hulsey. Let’s make this a successful end to the 2021 season!
MYC Covid Policy
To offer the safest environment possible for MYC members, we are requiring everyone attending this event to do the following.
- Wear a face mask that covers nose and mouth except when actively eating or drinking. Children age 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
- Be fully vaccinated or have a negative Covid 19 test within 72 hours of the event. Note: The MYC Members voted by unanimous consent at the Annual Business Meeting to this requirement, without objection. Attendees may be asked to present proof of vaccination or a negative test at registration upon arrival. Acceptable forms of proof include original, photocopied, or digital copies of vaccine cards or test results.
COVID-19 tests are available at no cost nationwide at health centers and select pharmacies. The Families First Coronavirus Response Act ensures that COVID-19 testing is free to anyone in the U.S., including the uninsured.
Here is a list of places where you can get tested for free;
Please note that over-the-counter Rapid Antigen Tests are acceptable and can be obtained from most pharmacies, but there is a cost for these.
As a back-up, MYC will have a limited number of 15-minute Covid tests on hand.